Bridgeport, West Virginia Personal Injury and Family Law Attorneys Advocate for You
Providing legal counsel throughout the state from our offices in Bridgeport
Kaufman & McPherson, PLLC is a personal injury, auto accident and family law firm in West Virginia. Our attorneys are committed to serving our state, and understand how important it is to have attentive and knowledgeable counsel. For more than 30 years we have helped West Virginians recover compensation after an accident and handle all aspects of family law, including divorce. Our experienced team is dedicated to helping you solve problems and start anew.
Comprehensive services for your personal injury and family law needs
When you need help after a tragic accident, our attorneys have the experience to help you rebuild. We fight on your behalf, pushing a negligent party to compensate you after you have been injured. Likewise, if your marriage is in trouble, you can count on our team to stand by you and support you as we negotiate agreements or fight for your rights in court. Our services include:
- Personal injury counsel: Whether you slipped on a sidewalk, got hurt from a dangerous product or became injured at a home or place of business, we advocate for each personal injury client. If you believe you have been injured by recent water contamination, speak to us.
- Medical malpractice: It is frustrating to feel worse after seeking medical help. If you or a loved one has been misdiagnosed, experienced a medical mistake or have other grievances, speak to an attorney who can assess your options.
- Elder care: We understand that it is especially painful if nursing home staff neglect or mistreat your loved one. Every time we take on a care facility, we know we may be preventing future harm.
- Auto accident recovery: In 2013 West Virginia saw 324 fatal vehicle accidents. Every time we get into a car we run the risk of being part of an accident. Our firm helps you get financial compensation after a car, truck accident or pedestrian accident.
- Family law: We counsel individuals in all aspects of family law, including adoptions, paternity and modifications to existing agreements.
- Divorce: Whether or not you have children, it is important to have an experienced team backing you.
Counsel you can count on
As a service-oriented firm, we provide options for clients. Both personal injury and family law require a combination of compassion and assertiveness. Our attorneys know that we have the opportunity to help you.
Our mission is to give each and every client:
- Personal attention: Every individual who comes through our door needs guidance. We tailor how we handle your case to your specific needs. If you are injured and cannot make it into our office, we come to your home, the hospital or rehabilitation center.
- Effective representation: We know West Virginia and U.S. law and how to apply both to your circumstances.
- Trusting relationship: When you come to us, you may be in a very vulnerable state. We know that trust is earned and we work hard to earn yours.
Providing quality representation in your town and throughout West Virginia
Since its founding, we have run Kaufman & McPherson, PLLC by placing our clients first and foremost. We build relationships with our clients and work hard to achieve the best possible outcome for every single case. We provide a free consultation for personal injury-related matters. If you have questions about family law, we give some information over the phone. Please contact us to discuss your matter further.