Personal Injury Attorneys Stand By You in West Virginia
Compensation for your struggle in West Virginia
In an instant, an injury can change the course of your life. Your injuries may leave you unable to work or unable to cope with daily life. Let us help you. We also make home and hospital visits in the event that your injury prevents you from traveling to our offices.
The experienced personal injury attorneys at Kaufman & McPherson, PLLC can provide you with options for gaining monetary compensation and improving your quality of life.
Helping people across the state
We help clients recover compensation from all types of personal injuries, including but not limited to the following:
- Car accidents: A quick peek at a cell phone for a driver to be distracted enough to cause an auto accident.
- Injuries on the job: Whether you work in a factory, an office or a mine, workplace injuries can be exceptionally stressful. Have a strong attorney at your side as your advocate.
- Slip and fall cases: Perhaps your landlord has put off changing a hallway light so you can’t see, or a business missed slick spot in a parking lot or store, going after a negligent party not only helps you, it prevents future injuries.
- Defective products injuries: The United States has strong product liability laws. If you bought a product and were hurt or made ill, we can fight on your behalf.
- Wrongful death: Perhaps you lost a family member in a tragic accident on the road or at work. It doesn’t matter if the death was due to hospital error, or through other negligence, we handle all of the aspects of your wrongful death case with compassion and tact.
- Nursing home abuse: You place a lot of trust in the intuition that is charged with your parent’s care. Call us when you have proof of, or concerns regarding nursing home abuse.
- Medical malpractice: We put a lot of trust in our doctors, pharmacists and hospitals, but no one is infallible. If you are in worse shape than before you saw a healthcare professional, we can lead your medical malpractice suit.
- Contamination: Have you been affected by chemicals in your water or other industrial-related matters that affect your health? We help you pursue compensation.
Bringing suit in a timely manner
In West Virginia there is a limit on how long you have to file a personal injury suit. The state’s statute of limitations depends on the kind of suit:
- For property damage, two years
- For personal injuries, two years
- For wrongful death, one year
It takes time to put together a personal injury case. The sooner you contact us, the better your case.
West Virginia personal injury attorneys you can trust
We provide frank information with no confusing legalese or complicated legal speak and effective legal counsel. We are committed to providing clients with the highest possible care and quality of service.
Take the first step to your recovery and contact the firm today
Call Kaufman & McPherson at or contact us for a free personal injury consultation. We also offer home and hospital visits for those who are injured and cannot travel to us. Your case is important to us and we treat clients like family, and fight for positive outcomes and winning results.